<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

scam spam 

My main e-mail account is thankfully almost entirely spam-free, but this only makes waking up to a block capitals e-mails entitled 'MY WISH TO GLORIFY GOD' all the more frightening. What was worse was realising that I was relieved to find that it was only the latest version of the Nigerian scam, and not the normal Oxford evangelism. My commitment to the cause is certainly waning at the moment, but I hadn't realised it had gone so far as to find me actually scared by Christians. I have a terrible feeling that the Christian Union is going to hunt me down and exorcise me one of these days (or whatever highly anti-Catholic version of that they have)...

Always a source of comfort, though, is Kristin Thomas' spam poetry.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?