<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

What the hell does a vegan eat anyway? 

This response, in the form of a daily menu blog, would be a good answer if I were a healthier person. The real answer, among those I know in Oxford anyway, is some combination of rice, pasta and potatoes. Every day. Fresh vegetables are entirely unheard of, lentils a rare luxury. The craving for a decent curry is almost enough to make me want to go back to Birmingham (my once-loved, and now much-loathed, first home). Almost.

In response to Norm - I'm sure it's a more general blogging phenomenon, too, but I think in my case wild mood swings are something specific to the clash between being a natural manic depressive and seemingly daily work deadlines. Of course, the reliance on caffeine to keep me vertical may not help either...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?