<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Jawohl, mein Martin... 

[Via Dave] Tony Martin supports the BNP, National Front and UKIP. Well, knock me over with a feather, what a surprise. Fortunately for us, though, his 'support' doesn't add up to much more than his usual attention-seeking, since:

"I have not voted myself for 20 years and won't start now but others have to"

A sound command, leading from behind as is the English way. ('Captain Darling and I are right behind you' 'About 35 miles behind you, I believe'). He goes on to say:

"I have been to a BNP meeting in the last two weeks. It was held in the back room of a pub and the talk was of how it is the fastest growing party in the country."

Yes, no other party could fill the backroom of a country pub. I bet you had to put on a white hood to go in, too...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?