<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

A Traditional Liberal 

[Via Norm] I never really thought of myself as traditional liberal, but I'm happy to be one among the rather limited set of other options this test offers. This means that I tend to be:

· Against pre-emptive strikes as a policy.
· Strongly supportive of gay rights.
· Of the belief that immigration has been good for this country.
· Supportive of affirmative-action.
· Oppose tax cuts as an economic policy.
· Of the belief that basic health insurance is a right.

All of which is basically true. Now if it just included a belief in the violent overthrow of the monarchy, the separation of morality from politics and a few other things like that, I'd be very happy...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?