<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Meme time 

On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favourite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.

I'm going to bend the rules, because as we've established, I'm a fan of obsolete technology, and have no computer sound system. So here's twenty cryptic lines picked at random:

1. Blue, blue, electric blue, that's the colour of my room
2. I'm wishing Lord that I was stoned
3. The sky is on fire
4. Subtly disturbing like normal behaviour
5. I'll love you with all the madness in my soul
6. I need excitement, oh I need it bad
7. Does he only come in a Volvo?
8. Everybody's saying that hell's the hippest way to go
9. Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
10. What the hell is wrong with me?
11. I'm alone in this world - and a fucked up world it is too.
12. See you in heaven if you make the list.
13. I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through, I'm ashamed of the person I am
14. On the day that your mentality catches up with your biology
15. Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight
16. Silence like a cancer grows.
17. Government leaving the youth on the shelf
18. I'm high as a kite, I just might stop to check you out
19. This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife.
20. I'm gonna get my share of what's mine.

The next thing to do is compose a coherent storyline from these...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?