<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Song Answers 

Since attention spans, particularly mine, are quite short, I'll post the meme answers up now. No one got more than 9, and the person who got that many had a bit of an in really by having had near constant access to my music collection for the past 3.5 years:

1. David Bowie - Sound & Vision
2. Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down
3. Joan Baez (Bob Dylan) - Farewell Angelina
4. Manic Street Preachers - Patrick Bateman
5. Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
6. The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
7. Suede - Breakdown
8. Joni Mitchell - Blue
9. The Doors - When The Music's Over
10. The Clash - What's My Name
11. U2 - Wake Up Dead Man
12. REM - Man On The Moon
13. Joy Division - Isolation
14. The Smiths - I Want The One I Can't Have
15. The Cure - Lullaby
16. Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence
17. The Specials - Ghost Town
18. The Violent Femmes - Blister In The Sun
19. Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
20. Jimmy Cliff - The Harder They Come

Some of these were very hard, but I'm surprised no one got Simon & Garfunkel. Well done to all who tried.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?