<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

England 1 France 2 

In trying to find a website to back the celebratory cause of anti-patriotism, I found that the top result for 'anti-English website' was this bit about some Brookes fellow or other...

Anyway, I'm very pleased about the football result, not only because I am anti-English, insofar as I'm against what's become the standard for the true English person - the drunken football yob etc. - but also because it means I don't have to spend yet another summer putting up with all these people talking about and watching England progress through a few stages of a pointless tournament only to lose to Germany in the quarter/semi-finals.

So, all in all, I'm very happy tonight. I thought someone should be.

Comments:
Hi my friends! I'm writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you save money on almost everything. Make money from almost everything, Including home loans- plus... help lower your taxes--best of all--it requires absolutely no investment. I thought you might be interested and like to check it out...

Here I have a Home business site/blog. It successfully covers Home business related stuff and almost everything else!

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.  
The fact is that the INTERNET is making people RICH! Shouldn't YOU be one of them? Click here: FIND OUT NOW!  
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?