<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 24, 2004

Three Things 

[Via Norm and others]

Three Names You Go By:
1. Sarah Cotterill
2. Sarah Lloyd
3. Alex Lloyd

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My oh so sweet and bubbly personality. Obviously.
2. My taste in music.
3. My taste in friends.

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
1. My inability to stay awake when I need to.
2. My inability to sleep when I need to.
3. My habit of saying embarrassing things I regret for weeks afterwards.

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Woolly lefty liberal
2. Christian
3. A combination of Birmingham and the Home Counties (and what a great accent that makes)

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Large groups of people
2. Loud noise(s)
3. Sudden movements

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. A pencil
2. Some book or other
3. Diet Coke

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. A fedora
2. A Smiths t-shirt
3. Trainers

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists at the moment:
1. Suede/The Tears
2. Hank Williams
3. David Bowie

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. "I can't help it (If I'm Still In Love With You" - Hank Williams
2. "Ballad For Americans" - Paul Robeson
3. "What Would You Do?" Kander/Ebb from Cabaret

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Passing finals well enough to get out of the country.
2. Getting out of the country.
3. Staying out of the country.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): Why is love given? I don't want it...
1. Informality
2. Openness
3. Not too much emotion

Two Truths and a Lie: (in no particular order)
1. I wish I'd spent more time involved in the theatre.
2. I enjoy cross-dressing.
3. I've never worn make up.

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex That Appeal to You:
1. A lack of breast tissue.
2. More sharply defined features (without anorexia)
3. Fewer whiny, high-pitched voices. Only a bit, mind...

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Climb anything vertical
2. Master Sondheim on the piano.
3. Listen to 'girl talk' without becoming deeply sarcastic and/or patronising.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Listening to music
2. Going to the cinema
3. Flirting.

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Have a can of Diet Coke.
2. Magic myself either back to the beginning of uni or to the end of finals.
3. Sleep. (1 could be replaced by 3).

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. San Francisco
2. Paris
3. Edinburgh

Three Kids' Names:
1. Fifi
2. Trixibelle
3. Champ

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Write an important book/article.
2. Live alone.
3. Relax.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?