<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

Elephant Music?! 

Since Norm seems to be going a bit barking while waiting for entries, I thought I'd direct anyone reading this to his top songs of rock'n'roll poll. Recommend your favourites. Unless you prefer to rant about all this sort of thing being overrated. Then you might want to throw in your two pence worth here.

I don't know what I'm going for just yet. I like Dave's list, but won't go for most of them. To avoid the bias towards music made before the 70s in results to other of Norm's polls, I won't vote for anything like Dylan or The Beach Boys either. So it'll probably be songs by people like Bowie, Joy Division, Suede, The Ramones, Springsteen, Pet Shop Boys, The Smiths etc...

If you see one vote for Magazine's Song From Under The Floorboard, then that'll be me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?