<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tornado! 

We're not in Kansas anymore...



Most of these pictures are of my High Street in Kings Heath, Birmingham, while the leafier ones are of a road near mine where two trees fell into a house and car. The tornado itself came through my back garden, but didn't damage more than a few branches.

Kings Heath is really eerie tonight, with no cars around but loads of people walking about in groups just looking at the damage together - frankly, it's more entertaining than anything else that ever goes on around here. It feels quite odd having all this happen within five minutes of my house, but - because I always miss these things - I was out in town at the time, so didn't see any of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?